Jewellery is perfect to match with ethnic attires, but certain fashion jewellery also goes well with western outfits. Wearing jewellery adds a style quotient above adding glitter to the outfit. The perfect jewellery for western attire is mostly an Indo-western style fashionable ornament that also contributes to the individual’s creativity.
The right choice of jewellery styled with western clothes develops a stunning ensemble with the perfect amount of comfort. One can also experiment with infinite styles and keep on par with the international fashion for modern dresses. The best tips to coordinate jewellery with western garments are discussed below.
What Are The Basic Guidelines To Pair Ornaments For Western Wear?
The tips for pairing the perfect jewellery for western wear are:
- Casual wear: The most comfortable style for western types should be a bold and confident kind of jewellery. Any simple pendants with a simple chain or layered ones that look chic will be the best accessory for everyday wear. A pair of classic earrings and an elegant, sleek bracelet will be better to spice up the whole attire.
- Formal attire: For pants and suits appropriate for offices, classic pearl pendants and stud earrings will impart a classy outlook. These go well with formal shirts and trousers to elevate the sophistication level, along with a pair of fabulous statement earrings.
- Partywear: Western party wear dresses will create a feminine vibe with the right accessory. A long flowy gown will dazzle better with a diamond necklace that is big or small. Ear studs can be either bold in a stud pattern or grandeur with danglers. A black attire here will look better with a pearl set and a colourful enamel ornament to create that enticing outlook.
- Summer dress: A summer dress is a casual outfit worn in hot and warm weather. They are usually in a printed form with cooler and funkier colours. These will look great with a floral necklace and bracelets.
- Fusion wear: A fusion look is paired with Indian traditional jewellery with western attires. This includes jhumkas with denim skirts and gowns to create a trendy, fashionable sense of dressing. Traditional heavy necklaces go well with jumpsuits and pants, and even better looks can be designated and experiments with the favourite ethnic ornaments and buy fashion jewellery online.
Ornaments To Pair With Various Western Attires
- White shirt with long skirt: White shirts are a sign of professionalism and a formal look. It can be made attractive with a stunning bold necklace to make the focal point towards the neckpiece.
- Strapless gown: A strapless dress looks excellent with a Kundan jewellery set that is a gorgeous necklace with a simple matching Kundan stud of the same kind. The chain has to be grand and ample to fill the space above the chest.
- Maxi dress: A boho-chic look with silver jewellery that is either pure or oxidised will complement a lovely cold-shouldered maxi dress. One can create with a pair of silver danglers for a more formal maxi dress.
Pairing jewellery with western wear is purely based on one’s innovative skill to accentuate the look to the next level. Some simple tips include incorporating a maang tikka as a headband for a western outfit or even a pair of anklets and Melorra nosepins with cropped jeans to make one’s style statement adorned for centuries.