When health emergencies come knocking on your door, you may find yourself with little to turn to. Despite savings and insurance, if you have both, such funds may not be sufficient to pay for overall health expenses which run into lakhs for some conditions. If you get a health card from reputed companies like Bajaj Finserv, you can meet your health expenses, although as a supplementary means, without the additional worry of funds.
A hassle-free offering from the house of Bajaj Finserv, a health card known as the Health EMI Network Card is an advantage. This is a digital payment tool you can avail of during any health-related emergency or when you plan for any treatment. It serves the purpose of offering you funds when you need them, and it is easy to acquire while being user-friendly. Nonetheless, when you’re forging ahead to get it, it is good to know all about it. This way, you are well-informed before opting for it.
Health Card Advantages
Certain features of the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card turn into advantages for cardholders. To get this health card download it and use it through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app. A few of the advantages and benefits of this card include:
- Easy to Acquire – You can get this health card through a quick, simple online process. Although it is available to you online if you hold the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you get the card offline at one of Bajaj Finserv’s partner health institutions as well.
- Instant Approval – If you wish to attain the Health EMI Network Card and you are an existing customer of Bajaj Finserv, you need not provide any documentation. You get instant approval and access to the card speedily for use.
- Cash on Hand – The Health EMI Network Card provides you with a maximum loan amount of 4 lakh INR against which you can pay for health expenses.
- Freedom of Repayment – With flexible repayment terms on the funds you borrow, you can pick tenors from 3 to 24 months to repay your loan.
- Payment in EMIs – You may make the payment in EMIs ranging in tenors from 3 – 24 months.
- Nominal Charges – For card activation, you pay a nominal one-time processing fee.
- Breaking Bills – You can split your bill payments into pharmacy, treatment and hospitalization costs, and pay in easy No Cost EMIs.
- Single Family Card – This health card can be used not only by you but extends to your whole family, including your spouse, children and parents.
- An Array of Healthcare – The benefit of a wide variety of healthcare awaits you as you can use this card to pay for treatment like surgeries, as well as consultations with physicians. Moreover, the card lets you pay for aspects of healthcare that insurance plans may not usually cover, like cosmetic surgeries and treatments, diagnostics, pharmacy costs, wellness and spa treatments, hair transplants and dental treatment, including the cost of braces and dentures.
- Accident Cover – As a perk with the Health EMI Network Card, you get a free accident cover of 1 lakh INR.
Applying for the Card
If you already have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card or are a customer of Bajaj Finserv, you can apply conveniently for the health card. Download the card is also quick once you get instant approval. Here’s how you can apply for the Health EMI Network Card.
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv website and click on ‘Get It’
- You will get an OTP to verify your identity
- Enter the OTP and check your pre-approved offer
- Pay your fee and you can access your Health EMI Network Card through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App
In case you’re not an existing Bajaj Finserv customer, you can visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store/health company and apply offline.
The Future of Health Cards
In a recent interview, the head of Bajaj Finserv, Sanjiv Bajaj, made a statement to the effect that the company is all about ‘reinvention’. For Bajaj Finserv, this means constantly innovating, primarily through technology to give customers better usage of products in terms of time and effort saved, as well as costs. Through digitization, Bajaj Finserv plans to provide an all-inclusive app that contains all its health products accessible on one platform.
The Health EMI Network Card would be part of this, and you would be able to access it and use it through the app, like making appointments for diagnostics and consultation. The future scope of the health card also sees it reach the lower socio-economic segments as healthcare remains a challenge for this category.
A Better Way to Pay
If you opt to get the Health EMI Network Card from Bajaj Finserv, you can rest in peace knowing that all your health-related expenses will be tackled conveniently. The Digital Health EMI Network Card lets you pay without cash initially and you can easily meet expenses later when you have had enough time to arrange for your finances. With payment in No Cost (interest-free) EMIs, you have no bother as you get to choose from a huge category of more than 5,500 health partners in over a thousand Indian cities.
See Also – Is It Worth it to Buy 5G Phones in India