Arthritis attacks the joints of your body. As a result, they become swollen, stiff, and painful. To some extent, you may lose mobility. At times the pain can be unbearable. Your doctor usually prescribes pain medications to treat your arthritis.
There are so many things that you can do in order to prevent arthritis but most of them require patience and hardwork. Bone issues are not easy to treat and you need proper knowledge or consultation to treat it. If you are suffering from chronic bone disorders then it is better to consult a professional before following these tips.
If you are young and have minor joint pains then following these tips can help prevent and even treat mild arthritis. You have to add collagen peptides into your diet as it can improve the flexibility of your bones. Apart from that adding calcium-rich foods into your diet is also very important for your health and fitness.
HOME REMEDIES TO TREAT ARTHRITIS:
- Make a mixture by combining a teaspoon of red chilies and fresh ginger in half a cup of sesame oil. Remove any water by straining. Apply the paste on the afflicted joints.
- Soak a teaspoon of black sesame seeds in a quarter cup of water. Leave it overnight. Drink the solution when you wake up the next morning.
- Mix two parts of pure olive oil and one part of kerosene. Apply the mixture on the affected joints.
- Old folks like to use lime as a natural home remedy for arthritis. The citric acid in lime disintegrates the uric acid which accumulates around the joints. It is one of the causes of arthritis.
- You can make your own vegetable juice therapy. Get a good juice extractor. Use green leafy vegetables such as carrot, celery and red beet juice. Put them in the extractor. The extracted vegetable juice contains alkaline substances that can dissolve the uric acid build up around the joints and tissues. Make juice fasts as part of your routine probably every two months.
- Drink a cup of fresh pineapple juice. It contains bromelain that can reduce the swelling and inflammation in arthritis. Mixing hydrolyzed collagen with pineapple juice can boost the amount of collagen in your body.
- Vinegar is a common item in the kitchen. You can massage vinegar on the aching joints before you sleep.
CHANGE OF LIFESTYLE:
Try to consider home remedies. They usually don’t cause side effects. Most of the time, they can provide temporary relief. Moreover, you can easily find them in the kitchen. If you don’t find relief after using the arthritis home remedy, then it is time for you to visit a doctor.
You may need a proper diagnosis since arthritis has many types. Try to consult your doctor as he can guide you better. Apart from that you can also work on some minor lifestyle changes that can really have a good impact on your bone health.
- Avoid processed foods
- Daily exercise
- Proper rest
- Healthy diet
- Reduce weight
The above-mentioned things should be a part of your life and if you are not following them then only eating healthy foods won’t help you that much in the long run.
In order to have better bone health you should work on your stress management as well. There are tons of things that can help in this case. Stress is something that can really damage your overall health and fitness. The biggest impact that it has is on your bone health. Stress and depression can increase the amount of inflammation in your body that will lead to arthritis and other bone disorders. So, in order to reduce your stress there are certain things that you should work on. Doing daily medication can help in this case. So, try to focus on these minor things to reduce the impact of something deadly.
AVOID THESE THINGS:
This is something that I have already mentioned but to sort things out you should consider noting down these important points. Bone issues can get real serious at times. This is the reason why you should consider consuming healthy foods and try to change your diet as well. Rather than taking a step after knowing that you should consider taking early precautions. The tips that I have mentioned above are really good for you and can be used to improve your overall bone health.
Suffering from bone disorders is getting quite common in today’s time and this is the reason why you should be worried about your fitness and bone health. Try to consume foods that are rich in collagen and protein. In order to improve it you have to follow all the things that I have mentioned above, all you need is motivation and dedication to get well and have better bone health.