As tile and grout cleaning progresses from low-tech to high-tech, more carpet cleaning companies are cleaning tiles and grout to make carpet cleaning more profitable.
This unused market ranges from 50 cents to $1.50 per square foot, and you need some tools and chemicals to work with your existing truck-mount and portable. However, many carpet cleaners are reluctant to enter the business, mainly because they do not believe in performing this service. They are afraid that they will ruin something, and when they understand the fear, a little education can quickly overcome your fear.
Here are some basic types of tiles:
- Man-made hard ceramic and porcelain
- Natural stone
- Soft soil
- There are also 4 major types of grout.
- The words are based on sandstone
- Waste lime-based cement
- Based on Sanded Epoxy
- Based on unsent letters
If you are a beginner, you should already learn to clean ordinary tiles unless you have enough experience. How do you know what’s normal and what’s not? Four tests may be needed to determine the suitability of the floor for cleaning. The thing is, is it man-made or natural? Learn to identify a tile before you try to clean it.
- Is the tile pattern repeated? In a large room, you will see man-made tiles with four to six different tiles. With natural stone, each tile will be different and will have a 1/16 edge. Tile manufacturers are trying to imitate the original stone in every possible way, which makes this task even more difficult. No worries, just go to your local grocery store to learn how to differentiate between the visually impaired. A trained eye can usually determine if it is man-made or natural. Scott Randall of BRC Systems and owner of Science Clean in MI, Brighton, says a good inspection is the most important thing and recommends finding chips or broken tiles. “Make sure the grout is intact,” he said. When you clean marble or other natural tiles, do not use acid as it will make the surface slippery. Only if you have not determined it from the previous test.
- Determine the permeability of the surface. Put a few drops of water on the tile. Some tiles will show instant water absorption. There is a precision limit here and even very dense rock-like granite allows water to flow through it, although it takes more than 10 minutes to fully penetrate and 30 minutes to work the entire tile. Need more than a minute. Canned ceramic tiles are relatively unsafe. The more insecure the tile, the lighter the tile will be as a result of cleaning. You can see some fluorescence, a liqueur that exhibits white, chocolate, powdery substance, and especially deep tiles on the grout surface. Free demonstration of tiles cleaning sales to consumers. To remove it, allow the minerals to grind or accumulate completely on the surface of the tile, then remove it using an abrasive pad or brush.
- Scratch the tile Scratch the surface of the tile with a sharp knife. Make sure you ask for permission, as you do not want to replace the tile at your own expense. Find a confusing area where you are going to test or get a piece of extra tile. If the rock is scratched, high-pressure cleaning may not be the ideal method. If precautions are taken to ensure that no dirt gets trapped under the tools used, then these tools can be used at low pressure. Soft tiles, reduce pressure.
Apply pH phosphoric acid. If it’s sharp, the tile is natural. Initially, you will avoid natural stones, but if you check first, you can successfully clean even the softest of the stone tiles. Grout Concerns The problem with grout is that whenever a tile is formed, the dirt is pushed down into the grout lines, which are several times the distance from the tile.
Efflorescence is a white, smooth substance that can be removed dry with a pad or brush. “We’ve got two things to do better on the ground,” said Majidi Price, sales manager for Magic Wend. “One is high-pressure concentration and the other is tile safe bleach product.” The pressure must enter a small grout to blow away the dirt. Oxygen, which is absorbed in the fallout, is necessary to eliminate contamination. Accommodation time with key products. Deep gravity, long stay.
There are two main types of grout: cementite grout and epoxy grout. The way to tell the difference between them is to try to cut it in the stirred part with a knife. Symantec grout will be dry and powdery because it is based on lime while epoxy grout can be cut like plastic. Epoxy grout also does not need to be sealed, as it will not absorb moisture like sealed cement. Do not deliberately try to seal the epoxy grout or your efforts will be in vain.
Cleaning high-pressure tiles can have dramatic consequences. Most of the grout will be cleared, but if it still looks “oak” then Price suggests repeating the application of Oxygen Bleach to give it another chance to absorb the odor it produces. Is. The reason could not be found earlier. As a last resort, use one to 10 parts of moralistic acid. Just apply it to the grout with a towel, and rinse it off in two minutes. If the grout does not respond, you can increase the concentration. Use it only on cementite grout.
It is an industry associated with the concierge and maid service industry, but it has seamlessly attached itself to us because we have developed tools and chemicals that can produce “falling from the jaw” results. For our work with our truck-mount and portable.
Whether you need cleaning help or carpet cleaning chemicals or Tile And Grout Cleaning Melbourne supplies, I would be happy to help in any way I can.
If started a carpet cleaning business only after graduating from college. His marketing degree helped him grow his business, and he quickly turned it into a number of truck jobs. In August 1998, he opened an online store for carpet cleaning supplies. It was the first store on the Internet to use the popular shopping cart format. In addition, he studied chemistry and became a certified instructor at IICRC. TAF has IICRC Certificate: Carpet Cleaning Technician, Top and Fabric Cleaning, Stone, Masonry, and Ceramic Tile, Carpet Repair and Re-Installation, Commercial Carpet Maintenance, Water Damage Maintenance, Fire and Smoke Maintenance, Paint Repair, odor control He also works in Grout Expert.